To present students a platform for them to develop their creative and decision-making abilities, as well as to aid them in discovering their latent talents and new areas of interest.
- 2 members should be in a team to participate in the event. The maximum number of participants is 4.
Rules and regulations:
- Participants should not bring any pre-cooked items.
- All teams must arrive at the venue at least 45 minutes early
- Each team will be given 55 minutes for cooking and 5 minutes will be given for the presentation.
- Participants are required to wear gloves and chef caps all the time.
- Late arrivals will lead to disqualification from the competition.
- Participants are supposed to display a chart having the name, ingredients and calorie count each dish they have
- All the items required for cooking should be brought by the participants themselves, only working table will be provided.
- Participants can bring non-electric equipment like mixer, chopper, juicer, grater etc.
- Participants are required to keep their workplace tidy and clean throughout the competition
- The evaluation will be based on the taste of the dish, nutritional level, cleanliness and presentation, unique name of the dish.
For more details, Contact:
Sabeen Rubab: 0301-0708870